Biometric Passport (MRTD) with Logical Data Structure (LDS)
Scripts for MRTDs are located in the
The following scripts are provided:
- explore.js - Create an outline view to explore the LDS.
- readmrtd.js - Simple script to read the LDS from a plain passport.
- dumpmrtd.js - Script to dump the content of a passport into a file.
- tools.js - A library of useful tools.
- cvcexplorer.js - Create an outline view to explore card verifiable certificates.
You can run a script by entering
or by selecting the script in the "File" / "Run Script" dialog.
The full documentation is available as JSDoc.
A simulation and test environment for eID cards and ePassports compliant with BAC,SAC,PACE and EAC as defined in TR-03110 is available in the eID directory.
© Copyright 2003 - 2013 CardContact Software & System Consulting, Minden, Germany