OpenCard Framework - Enhancements and Changes
The following is a list of enhancements and changes to the original OpenCard Framework.
Enhancements to OCF
- Generic card service for cards with ISO 7816-4 file structure.
- ISO / eSignK / EAC Secure Messaging wrapper.
- Card service for GP Security Domain with support for applet management.
- OCF card terminal class using the javax.smartcardio interface available since Java 6.
- Java native interface to access CT-API dynamic link libraries or shared objects.
- OCF card terminal class for CT-API readers.
- OCF card terminal class allowing access to JCOP simulation.
- OCF card terminal class allowing access to Suns JavaCard Workstation Development Environment (JCWDE) (Requires apduio.jar in the
Changes to OCF
- Added support for F2B encoded PINs
- Added parameter boolean warm to reset()
- Added reset(boolean warm) to reset associated smart card in reader
- Added setAPDUTracer() to allow setting a tracer that log APDUs exchanged
- Added support for synchronous card ATR
- Added support for warm reset handling
- Added support for F2B PIN encoding
- Added support for warm reset
- Added support for APDUTracer
- Fixed bug with dump() method that dump to many bytes from buffer
- New interface for an object that traces command and response APDUs
- Added additional null return if no file header has been obtained by the cardservice
- Added constructor "public TLV(byte binary, int offset)"
- Added support to allow empty constructed objects
© Copyright 2003 - 2008 CardContact
Software & System Consulting, Minden, Germany
The BaseOCF implementation and the enhancements made by the OpenSCDP project are licensed
under the Open Card Consortium license agreement.
The Reference implementation is Copyright © 1997 - 1999 IBM Corporation. This code is derived from
the original OpenCard Framework.