It provides for a uniform processing environment that can be used to implement a wide range of applications like
- Card personalisation servers
- Data preparation systems
- Key management server
- PKI web services (e.g. EAC-PKI)
and many more.
- HttpRequest - Request object passed to the script
- HttpResponse - Response object passed to the script
Global Platform Scripting Classes
- GPError - Exceptions thrown by GP methods
- GPSystem - Access to information (date, version) and tracing functions
- ByteString - Immutuable byte buffer
- ByteBuffer - Mutuable byte buffer
- TLV - Tag Length Value encoded data structures
- TLVList - List of Tag Length Value encoded data structures
- Card - Access to ICC
- Atr - Class to hold the Answer to Reset returned by the ICC
- Key - Class to describe cryptographic keys
- Crypto - Cryptographic operations
- Application - Class representing a card application
- GPApplication - Class representing a card application on a Global Platform card
- GPSecurityDomain - Class representing a security domain on a Global Platform card
OpenSCDP Scripting Classes
- ASN1 - DER encoded ASN.1 objects
- CardFile - Elementary and dedicated files on ISO 7816-4 smart cards
- IsoSecureChannel - Support for secure messaging from ISO 7816-4 and eSignK
- ApplicationFactory - Repository for Global Platform profiles
- GPXML - Parser for XML files, Global Platform Profiles in particular
- JsScript - Class for loading and running scripts
- CardSimulationAdapter - Script based simulation of cards
- X509 - Certificates according to X.509 V3
- CRL - Certificates revocation lists according to X.509
- KeyStore - Container to securely store cryptographic keys
- CMS - Cryptographic Message Syntax Signed Data
- XMLSignature - Support for XML Signature generation and verification
- OCSPQuery - Query certificate status from an OCSP responder
- LDAP - Query information from directory using LDAP
- SOAPConnection - Call SOAP web services
- URLConnection - Connect to resources using an URL
- PKCS11Provider - Support for cryptographic modules with a PKCS#11 interface
- PKCS11Session - Session management and cryptographic operations
- PKCS11Object - Support for creating and accessing PKCS#11 objects
The online documentation is for latest beta version of the Scripting Server. The latest stable version may not yet contain all functions described here.
You can always find the latest version of the Scripting Server on our website.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
If you would like to include this software or parts of it in your own software and do not publish your code under the GPL, then you will need a commercial license from us (Dual-license).
We also provide support, integration and development services for OpenSCDP, as well as consulting services for your smart card project. Please contact for details.
The raw picture for the banner on top was kindly provided by www.photocase.com.
© Copyright 2003 - 2010 CardContact Software & System Consulting, Minden, Germany